Manage user groups
Global user groups help to organize user accounts for your site and allow you to batch-set permissions. Once you have planned your project structure and decided who will need which permissions, you are ready to start managing your user groups.
Create a group
- Open the Management Console, press on Global User Groups and then the Create Group button. The Create a User Group window will appear.
- Enter a group name and set the group properties.
- Click Save. The new user group will now be created.
Add users to a group
- Open the Management Console, press on Global User Groups and then the Edit icon in the right hand column. The Global User Group Settings window will appear.
- Select the Users in Group tab.
- Press on Add Users(s). The Unassigned Users table will appear.
- Select the users you would like to add by clicking in the left hand column, or select all users with the checkbox at the top of the left hand column.
- Click Save. The users will be added to the user group.
Delete a group
- Open the Management Console, press on Global User Groups and check the box by the group you want to delete in the left hand column.
- Click Delete Group(s). A Warning Confirmation window will appear. Click Delete.
Was this article helpful?