Bulk uploading files
In this article you will learn how to use the Bulk Upload wizard to upload multiple files to your Contensis project.
- Navigate to the folder you will upload your files to, press it and select Bulk Upload from the context menu. The Bulk Upload wizard will open.
- Press the Browse button on the Bulk Upload screen.
- Find the .zip file on your computer and press Next. The file upload progress bar will be displayed.
- Once uploaded, the wizard will open the .zip file and list each file individually depending on the permissions of the folder you selected to upload to. 
- You will then be able to submit the files for approval.
- Pressing Finish completes the import process. Where you are given the option to upload another .zip file.
 If a content type has not been added to the project or the folder selected then it will not be uploaded. If you are a System Administrator then you will be given the option to assign the content type to the project and/or folder and submit the files.
Was this article helpful?