Use the microsite wizard
The microsite wizard is a quick and easy way to replicate a folder structure multiple times.
- Press Create Microsite in the I Want To… widget of the dashboard. The Select Microsite Template screen will appear displaying a list of any folders that are enabled as microsite template folders.
- Select the radio button to the left of the microsite template folder you want to use and click Next. The Select Microsite Destination Folder will appear displaying a list of all available destination folders.
- Select the radio button to the left of the folder in which you want the microsite created and click Next. The Microsite Information screen will appear.
- Enter a menu name and folder name (the folder name field will auto populate) and click Next. The specify new microsite group names window will appear displaying a list of all available microsite groups. If you have used the wizard_ naming convention the microsite wizard will append the name of the microsite you are building to the new groups.
- Click Finish and then Return to my dashboard.
- Lastly you need to locate your new microsite in the Project Explorer. Right click on the new microsite root folder and press on Approve All Content.
Note: To use the microsite wizard you must be part of the user group Microsite Creators or the System Administrators group. You must have view permission for the microsite template folder and you must have folder create or admin privileges in the microsite destination folder.
The Microsite Wizard is a chargeable module. Details are available on our pricing page.
Was this article helpful?