Upload an image
This article shows you how to upload an image to your Contensis project. The folder you are uploading to will need the appropriate content type assigned to it.
- From the dashboard press the Upload image button in the I Want To... section
- Select the folder you want to upload an image to, then click Next.
- Give the image a name and ALT text then click Next again.
- You will now be able to edit the image using the button on the confirmation page.
Alternatively if you have the Project Explorer open and know which folder you want to create an image in you can:
- Navigate to the folder you will upload your image to, press it and select New Content. The Create Content Wizard will open.
- Select the Image content type and press Next.
- Press the Browse button on the Select File step.
- Find the image on your computer and press Next.
- You can now specify some extra content information. For the most part, you won't need to do anything on this screen.
- Pressing Finish completes the upload process. You will be provided with number of options to edit or create additional content.
Was this article helpful?