Unpublish an entry
Unpublishing an entry removes it from your website or application until it is republished. You'll need to be a member of a role with the unpublish permission to be able to unpublish content. You'll always be prompted to confirm the unpublish action.
- Press the Content Types & Entries button in the sidebar. The Content Types & Entries drawer will open revealing a number of options.
- Select Entries from the drawer to open the Entries listing screen.
- Locate the entry you want to unpublish either by scrolling through the listing or by using the search.
- Select the Actions button in the listing, a context menu will be displayed.
- Press Unpublish in the context menu, an Unpublish entry confirmation window will appear.
- Confirm the unpublish by pressing the Unpublish button. The entry will be removed from any site or application that was using the entry and a notification will be displayed at the top of the screen.
Note: The wording of the Unpublish confirmation window may vary depending on your permissions, and if the entry has language translations. Follow the on screen prompts to confirm your unpublish action.
Was this article helpful?