Councillors and committees essential settings
To make sure the Councillors and Committees module works correctly, you'll need to apply an essential setting:
The parent folder for all content associated with the module must be enabled as a Dynamic Folder:
- Right click on the parent folder to bring up the contextual menu, click Properties.
- Expand the Advanced Options tab and check the top box to enable the folder to be dynamic.
Override output to database
If you are using the Synchronisation module (for example, if you run a bilingual website) you will also need to tell Contensis to Override Output To Database:
- Navigate to the Management Console, click Project Setup, followed by Metadata.
- Look up the following metadata elements in the description box and for each one tick the Override Output To Database option:
- Click Republish metadata to search content. A confirmation window will appear, click Yes.
Was this article helpful?