Configure your publishing servers for Populo
By default Populo tracking is disabled site wide, this is to ensure you explicitly state when you want to start tracking user’s data from your site.
Once enabled a tracking script will be called via a REST service on the front end and begin logging data to the Populo service on your site visitors.
- To enable Populo on your publishing servers, navigate to Publishing Servers from Project Settings in the Management Console.
- Edit your live web server
- Check the Enable Populo checkbox
- Press Save
- Go to the Publishing Queue from the Management Console
- Ensure the SystemXML file is in the queue
Validating the tracking script is enabled
To check that Populo is enabled and is logging data on your front end site you’ll need to do the following.
Ensure tracking script is being rendered
Was this article helpful?