Skins for video or audio players
Skins change the appearance of the video or audio player, allowing you to chose a custom layer to fit in better with your site design. All visual components of the player (the controlbar, display, tooltip, dock and playlist) are skinned. Skins are displayed on desktop and mobile browsers.
Change the player skin
- Locate a page where the video or audio player has been inserted.
- Right click the Webcontrol and select Webcontrol properties.
- Press the Advanced tab.
- From the skins dropdown select the skin name you would like to apply.
- Commit the change by pressing Save.
- Save the page you are editing from the editor toolbar and press Preview to see the updated player.
Was this article helpful?