Create a Google sitemap
This article explains how Contensis can automatically create a Google Sitemap for your website, and how to enable it.
- Click the View Management Console icon below the Project Explorer.
- Click to expand Project Setup and scroll down to Publishing Servers.
- From the list of publishing servers, click on the Edit icon for the Live Publishing Server, the Publishing Server Settings dialog box will open.
- In the General Settings container check the Enable Google Sitemap checkbox.
- Click Save, the the Publishing Server Settings dialog box will close.
You will need to wait for a short period before the sitemap is published for the first time. Once the sitemap has been published you will be able to locate the sitemap.xml file in the root of the published website for example www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml.
Was this article helpful?