Configure Contensis to use AD FS
With the appropriate trusts and claims setup on your AD FS server, the next step is to login to Contensis and turn on AD FS integration.
- Login to Contensis using an administrative account.
- Navigate to the Management Console and select Global Settings.
- Set the WsFederation_MetadataEndpoint setting to your AD FS URL with /FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml appended.
Note: This must be accessible from your Contensis server.
- Set the WsFederation_Type setting to 1.
- The final step is to recycle the application pool which serves the Contensis application. This is done by right clicking on the 'contensis_authenticate' application pool in IIS > Application Pools and selecting Recycle. Once this has recycled, repeat for the Contensis application pool.
Was this article helpful?