Show who's who in A to Z
This article will show you how to insert a web control into a page to display who's who information in an A to Z format on your website.
- Press on your who's who folder and select New Content. The Create New Content window will appear.
- Click Web Page and then select your standard web page template, press Close.
- A new page will be created, give the page a title (eg. who's who-atoz) and Save.
- In the editable area of the page, right click to bring up the contextual menu.
- Select Insert Webcontrol and make any changes needed to the web control settings. Click Save, then Submit & Approve.
Note: By default, if a user clicks on a contact name to display full details, the results will display on the same page as the search web control. If you want to display full contact details on a separate page, you will need to create a new page, insert a listing web control and use the Results Page ID setting to direct the search to it.
A to Z web control settings
Insert Webcontrol > Who's Who > A - Z
For more customisation and details of the other properties within this web control, you can refer to our common web control property list.
Show Current Letter
Use this checkbox to set whether the currently selected letter in the A to Z will be highlighted and any records for that letter will be displayed.
Results Control ID
Use this text field to set the ID of the control listing to target the search results at. This is useful if you have multiple listings on a single page. If you leave this property empty it will target all listing based controls on the page in question.
Browse to specify the URL of the page that will display the results returned by the search web control.
Was this article helpful?