Content status indicators
The content information screen uses traffic light colours to give you a single view of the status of content in your projects. To view the content information screen:
- Right click on a piece of content in the Project Explorer to bring up the contextual menu.
- Click information, the content information screen will appear.
- Status information is shown for the content and any related templates.
- Red: the page is in the editing process, and no version has been authorised or published.
- Amber: the page is awaiting authorisation or publication.
- Green: the page is live.
- Red and green: There is a live version of the page and a version being edited.
- Amber and green: There is a live version of the page and a version that is awaiting approval and publication.
Was this article helpful?