Add exisiting entries to a site section
If you have exisiting entries that you would like to add to an area of your site then you can assign multiple entries to a section within the Site view screen. This is great if you want to add news, events, blogs in bulk to an area in your site.
- Press Content Types & Entries in the sidebar. The Content Types & Entries drawer will open, revealing a number of options.
- Select Site view to manage your site structure and content.
- With Site view open, use the tree to navigate to the node in your site that you'd like to add entries to.
- Right-click, or select the Actions option indicated by the triple dot icon to open the node context menu.
- Select Add existing entries from the menu that is displayed. A window will be displayed.
- You can now search for the entries you are looking for by entering a keyword or filtering to a particular content type.
- Select the entries you want to add from the list by pressing on each entry in the list. Your selection will be indicated by a green active state and a tick above the entry icon.
- With your selections made, press Attach entries. The entries will be added to the section and displayed in the listing.
Was this article helpful?