Rename a node
Once a node has been created in site view you may want to make changes to its display name or slug.
- With Site view open, use the tree to navigate to the node you'd like to update.
- Either right click, or select the Action button indicated by the triple dot icon, to open the node context menu.
- Select Properties from the menu, and the node properties panel will be displayed.
- Make any required changes to the node.
- Press Update to save the changes, and the properties panel will close.
Note: Be aware that making changes to a parent/node slug will affect the resulting URL. Any child nodes in your site structure will also be affected by the change. Changing
about would affect all nodes that exist under it under it, e.g.
/about-us/our-ethos would become
Was this article helpful?