Change where committee meetings are created
This article explains how to change the location where committee meetings and their related documents are created. It takes you through the process of changing a global setting called CommitteeMeetingFolderID to define which folder the Create Committee Meeting wizard uses identified by its Node ID.
Once the folder is set, Contensis will always assign this folder path when you create a committee meeting.
- Create a new folder and give it a name (e.g. Committee-meetings).
- Right click the new folder in the Project Explorer and select Information.
- The Content Information window will appear, displaying the folder Node ID – make a note of the number.
- Open the Management Console, select Global Settings and filter the list by typing 'committee' into the Setting Name text box.
- Click the Edit icon to bring up the change the Edit Global Setting for CommitteeMeetingFolderID window.
- Change the Setting Value to your noted folder Node ID and click Save.
Was this article helpful?