Remove a node from a menu
If you are using Site View to power the navigation menus in your site, you may want to exclude a node from them.
- With Site View open, use the tree to navigate to the node you'd like to update.
- Either right click, or select the Action button indicated by the triple dot icon, to open the node context menu.
- Select Properties from the menu, and the node properties panel will be displayed.
- Turn the Include in menu toggle off and press Update.
- The changes to the node will be immediately available.
Was this article helpful?