Create an entry
An Entry is a piece of content that has been created from a content type. You can create unlimited entries for a content type.
- Press the Content Types & Entries button in the sidebar. The Content Types & Entries drawer will open revealing a number of options.
- Select Entries to open the Entries listing screen.
- Press the New Entry button, a list of content types will be displayed.
- Select the content type from the list that you want to create a new Entry for, you can use the filter bar to reduce the number of content types shown in the list. The Entry editor screen be displayed.
- The fields in the Entry editor can now be populated. Press the Save button between any changes that have been made. The minor version will increment upon each save. Take a look at our entry versioning article for details of how entries are versioned.
When you have finished creating your entry press the Publish button.
Was this article helpful?