At Zengenti we take your privacy very seriously. We will tell you before we collect any personal information from you and we'll never sell it or share it with anybody else. The safe handling of data is the foundation of what we do - so you can rest assured that any personal information you provide to us is in good hands.
Who are we?
We are Zengenti. We produce the Contensis content management system and build websites for some of Europe's leading organisations. We are a private limited company based in the UK. Our company number is 04235317 and our registered address is:
The Old Pump House
If you have any questions about how we handle your data, you can contact our data protection officer by emailing email@example.com.
What information do we collect on this website?
In general you can use ZenHub without providing any personal information. To access certain advanced features you will need to create an account.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- If you want to access the secure areas of the site (client area and the helpdesk) you will need provide your name, email address and set a password.
- You can deregister from ZenHub at any time.
- If you deregister from ZenHub we will keep a record of your email address so we know not to re-register you.
- If you sign up to our beta group an account will be created for you on our beta CMS.
- We will keep also a record of your name and email address and invite you to join the #beta channel on our Contensis community Slack workspace.
- You can unsubscribe from our beta group and the #beta channel at any time.
The cookies we place on your device fall into three broad categories:
We use certain cookies to provide you with a consistent experience when you visit our website. These cookies may record which settings you've changed on our site. This includes things like remembering the volume level you've set on our video player so it's the same next time you visit.
We use some cookies to monitor how well our website works. These cookies record anonymous data on how visitors use our website. This includes how many people have looked at certain pages, how long visitors stay on the site, and what devices they use. We use this data to identify changes that we could make to improve your experience and to make our website more efficient.
Other tracking technologies
We use Fullstory to record ZenHub session data so we can see which pages users view and how they navigate between pages. This reproduction of real user behaviour gives us insight into how the search is used, documentation is read, and helpdesk tickets raised.
You can opt out of Fullstory (for all sites) here: https://www.fullstory.com/optout
Who do we share your information with?
We value your personal information and will never share it with, or sell it to, anybody else. All personal information you submit through a form on this website is stored on servers in our own UK data centres.
However, some cloud services we use - to send you emails for example - are based in other countries. We will store your personal information - such as your name and email address - on these services. We only use services from providers based in countries that have a privacy agreement with the EU.
Under current UK and EU legislation you have the right to:
- access any information we hold about you
- withdraw any consent you have given us to process your data
- ask us to stop processing your personal information for marketing purposes
- request that we correct any inaccurate information we hold about you
- request that we delete your data
- complain to your data protection regulator - in the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us.